Hyatt Regency San Francisco
5 Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
Phone: 415-788-1234 / 888-421-1442
- All IEEE INFOCOM 2016 sessions will be held at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco hotel
The conference room block is now closed. Reservations can be made at the hotel at the prevailing rate. www.sanfranciscoregency.
VISA INFORMATIONDo not delay in making your VISA arrangements for entry into the United States if needed. Such arrangements are the responsibility of attendees and other participants and may take up to a few months.
HOW TO OBTAIN A VISA
Complete information on how to apply for a VISA to enter the US can be found on the U.S. Department of State's Web Site
VISA ASSISTANCE LETTERS
TECHNICAL PROGRAM AND WORKSHOP PAPER AUTHORS
Authors needing VISA Assistance letters can download them from EDAS
1. Log into EDAS site, and find your paper.
2. Toward the bottom of the page, you will find in the properties column the words "visa letter", and beside it, an image of an envelope outlined in yellow.
3. Click on this envelope, and you will be able to confirm or change your address information reflected in the letter.
4. Then the system will generate the letter for your use.
5. If you have any problems, please click the help tab in the EDAS system.
- Authors need to indicate in EDAS that they are "presenters" in order to access the visa assistance letters.
- If you need a hard copy letter sent to you please complete the form at http://visa.comsoc.org, there is a $25USD mailing fee for hard copy request.
1. Register for the conference with payment
2. You will have the opportunity to request a VISA Assistance letter as part of the registration process.
- There is a $25USD mailing fee for hard copy request.
If you have questions regarding VISA Assistance letters contact Phyllis O’Neil at email@example.com.